Vitamin D3 has important benefits for the body:
• Stimulates the absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
• Helps regulate calcium levels in our blood.
• Builds healthy bones, muscles and teeth.
• Helps the immune system work properly.
• Plays a role in cell division.
Vitamin D3 in olive oil contains 5 µg (200 IU), 10 µg (400 IU) or 25 µg (1000 IU) of cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) per drop. It is a natural combination of tocopherols (antioxidants) in a virgin olive oil base with no preservatives.
Vitamin D3 5 μg (200 IU), 10 μg (400 IU) or 25 μg (1000 IU) in olive oil.
||Per 1 drop
||Per 4 drops
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
||5 µg (200UI)
|20 µg (400UI)
*NRV: Nutrient reference value
Recommended daily dose and Instructions for use:
Recommended daily dose:
3-12 years: 2 drops/day
+12 years: 3-4 drops/day or following your doctor’s orders.
3-12 years: 1 drops/day
+12 years: 1-2 drops/day or following your doctor’s orders.
For maintenance dose: 1-2 drops/day
For deficiency or insufficiency of vitamin D: 4 drops daily. From 12 years, take 1-4 drops daily. The daily dose should not exceed 4000 UI (4 drops) per day to avoid overdosing. It is recommended to decrease the dose to 1-2 drops after one month of the maximum dosage
Instructions for use:
– Remove the cap and turn the bottle over above a spoon.
– Administer the corresponding number of drops into the spoon and then swallow the liquid.
– Make sure that the bottle is facing downwards to administer the correct dosage.
Contraindications and adverse effects
– No adverse effects have been identified for the ingredients at the necessary therapeutic and recommended dosages.
Warnings and precautions
– Like with any other dietary supplement, if you are taking medication or follow a controlled diet, consult your doctor before using this product.
– Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
– Dietary supplements should not be used as substitutes for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
– Consult a doctor if you are pregnant and/or nursing.
– Keep out of reach of young children.
Storage and expiration date
– Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight or other heat sources.
– Do not use this product past the expiration date printed on the box.