Quicksleep Kids is a dietary supplement that contains melatonin.
Melatonin is involved in the sleep-wake cycle and has been used widely as an aid in sleep disturbances. Quicksleep Kids helps to reduce the amount of time needed to fall asleep by ingesting 1 mg of melatonin shortly before bedtime.
Contains sugar and sweetener.
Melatonin (0.5 mg) with strawberry flavor.
Per 100 g
Recommended daily dose and Instructions for use:
2 sprays between the gums and cheek or under the tongue before bedtime.
Instructions for use:
– Shake well before using.
– Spray directly into the mouth. Apply between the gums and cheek or under the tongue.
– To fall asleep faster, administer 2 squirts of melatonin spray into the mouth shortly before bedtime.
Consult your health professional if sleep disorders continue for more than three weeks.
Contraindications and adverse effects.
– No adverse effects have been identified for the ingredients at the recommended dosages.
Warnings and precautions.
– Like with any other dietary supplement, if you are taking medication or follow a controlled diet, consult your doctor before using this product.
– Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
– Dietary supplements should not be used as substitutes for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
– Do not take if pregnant or nursing.
– Keep out of reach of young children.
Storage and expiration date.
– Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight or other heat sources.
– Do not use this product past the expiration date printed on the box.