It is indicated for clearing the nasal cavity when experiencing pathologies such as rhinitis, excessive secretions, colds and the flu. Eucalyptus helps relieve discomfort associated with nasal congestion acting as a balm and has a freshness efect.
Contains propolis, thyme and eucalyptus extracts.
20 ml nasal spray. It is a mechanical spray with booster pump, no propellant gas and with an anatomically designed nasal applicator.
Shelf life: 3 years.
MEDICAL DEVICE CLASS IIa
Product with MDR CERTIFICATION. If you want to know more information for this, click in here.
This product is indicated for clearing the nasal cavity when experiencing pathologies such as rhinitis, excessive secretions, colds and the flu.
Saline solution, propolis, thyme and eucalyptus extracts.
Recommended daily dose and Instructions for use:
For adults and children from 12 years: 1 or 2 sprays, 2 to 3 times per day in each nostril if necessary.
Instructions for use:
1. Shake well and remove the protective cap. The first time the product is used, it may be necessary to “prime” it by squeezing the spray pump several times until a fine mist comes out.
2. Carefully insert the nasal applicator into a nostril, apply the product and then gently massage the area.
3. Repeat the process in the other nostril.
4. Clean the applicator with water and dry it.
5. Replace the protective cap to cover the applicator until the next use.
If significant discomfort is experienced during use, stop the treatment and consult your doctor.
Free Nose Propolis with Thyme and Eucalyptus
Contraindications and adverse effects
– The first treatment may cause a runny nose, which is harmless and natural due to the effects of the components.
– If you are, or think you may be, allergic to any of the components of this health product, we recommend not using it as a precaution.
– Any serious incidents involving the product should be reported to the manufacturer and the corresponding government authority for the Member State were the user and/or patient resides.
Warnings and precautions
– For hygiene purposes and to prevent the transmission of pathogens, this container should not be used by more than one person.
– Keep out of reach of young children.
Storage and expiration date
– Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight or other heat sources.
– Do not use this product past the expiration date printed on the box.
– Discard 3 months after opening.