It is indicated for clearing the nasal cavity when experiencing pathologies such as rhinitis, excessive secretions, colds and the flu
Saline solution with propolis and thyme extract.
20 ml nasal spray. It is a mechanical spray with booster pump, no propellant gas and with an anatomically designed nasal applicator.
+1 year old.
Shelf life: 3 years.
MEDICAL DEVICE CLASS IIa
Product with MDR CERTIFICATION. If you want to know more information for this, click in here.
Medical Device Class IIa based on a saline solution with propolis and thyme extract. This product is indicated for clearing the nasal cavity when experiencing pathologies such as rhinitis, excessive secretions, colds and the flu.
Saline solution, propolis and thyme extract.
Recommended daily dose and Instructions for use:
1. Shake the bottle before use.
2. Remove the protective cover vertically. The first time the product is used, it may be necessary to “prime” it by squeezing the spray pump several times until a fine mist comes out.
3. Carefully insert the nasal applicator into a nostril, apply 1 spray up to 3 times a day and gently massage the area.
4. Repeat the process in the other nostril.
5. Clean the tip with water, rinse and dry.
Free Nose Propolis with thyme
Contraindications and adverse effects.
– No adverse effects have been identified for the ingredients at the recommended dosages.
Warnings and precautions.
– First treatment may cause a runny nose, which is harmless and natural due to the effects of the components.
– For hygienic reasons and to prevent the transmission of pathogens, this container should not be used by more than one person.
– Keep out of reach of the young children.
– In case of a known or suspected allergy to any of the contents of this applicator, as a precaution, it is advisable to avoid using it.
– Any serious incident that has occurred in relation to the device should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the Member State in which the user and/or patient is established.
Storage and expiration date.
– Keep it in a dry and cool place. Maintain below 40ºC and protected from direct sunlight or other heat sources.
– Do not use the product after the expiry date shown on the box and the bottle.