Medical Device Class IIa based on hypertonic sea water with natural extracts of aloe vera and eucalyptus. It is an effective nasal decongestant that aids ease pathological processes that occur with nasal discharge, improves moisturizing, and eliminates the excess of mucus. Aloe vera facilitates and prolongs the hydration of sea water and eucalyptus helps to relief from discomfort associated to stuffy nose and gives to the formula a fresh air feeling and nice fragrance.
Indicated for nasal irrigation in cases of viscous nasal discharge and /or purulent and after endonasal surgery. Its correct use in daily hygiene can help in basic therapeutic indications such as: nasopharyngitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, nasal dryness, hoarseness and as an adjuvant treatment of ENT (ear, nose and throat) disorders and pediatric treatments.
Pharmalink’s sea water comes from the Bay of Cancale in Brittany, which is renowned for its quality. The sampling area is classified as Class A.
Sea water, purified water, aloe vera and eucalyptus aroma.
Recommended daily dose and Instructions for use:
For adults and children from 6 years of age: Apply 2 to 6 sprays in each nostril per day, or as often as necessary.
Instructions for use:
1. Remove the protective cover vertically.
2. Introduce the applicator gently in one nostril and press the spray head.
3. Allow to drain the excess solution to extract the mucus, and then blow.
4. Repeat the process in the other nostril to ensure the complete removal of mucus. Apply 2-6 sprays per day in each nasal orifice.
5. Clean the tip with water, rinse and dry.
Free Nose Hypertonic sea water with Aloe Vera & Eucalyptus (soft force)
Free Nose Hypertonic sea water with Aloe Vera & Eucalyptus (medium force)
Contraindications and adverse effects.
– No adverse effects have been identified for the ingredients at the recommended dosages.
Warnings and precautions.
– For hygienic reasons and to prevent the transmission of pathogens, this container should not be used by more than one person.
– Keep out of reach of the young children.
– In case of a known or suspected allergy to any of the contents of this applicator, as a precaution, it is advisable to avoid using it.
– Any serious incident that has occurred in relation to the device should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the Member State in which the user and/or patient is established.
Storage and expiration date.
– Keep it in a dry and cool place. Maintain below 40ºC and protected from direct sunlight or other heat sources.
– Do not use the product after the expiry date shown on the box and the bottle.
– Discard one month after opening.
Shelf life: 3 years