Food supplement of royal jelly, pollen, quina and vitamin C. It is indicated to help stimulate appetite and the correct development and growth of kids.
Royal jelly is a natural product produced by worker bees. It is safe, well tolerated and without side effects at the recommended daily dose. Pharmalink provides a quality lyophilized royal Jelly containing a concentration above 4% of 10-HDA (10-hydroxydecenoic acid), indicating its freshness and biological power (1 g of lyophilized royal jelly is equivalent to 3 g of fresh royal jelly). Royal jelly is rich in essential amino acids, vitamins (A, B, C and E), minerals, trace elements (iron, calcium, …) and nucleic acids (DNA and RNA), providing the body with nutritional, metabolic and energetic benefits.
Pollen is a source of nutrients such as vitamins (B1, B2, C, D, E, K, provitamin A…), minerals (calcium, phosphorus, potassium, etc.), amino acids, fatty acids, polar and neutral lipids, phytosterols and flavonoids.
Quina stimulates appetite in case of appetite loss.
– Contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system.
– Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
– Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Royal jelly, pollen, quina and vitamin C.
||Per 100 g
|| Per vial (10 ml)
||Lyophilized royal jelly (>4% HDA)
|Quina extract (9% alkaloids)
|(1) 1 g of lyophilized royal jelly is equivalent to 3 grams of fresh royal jelly.
*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value
Recommended daily dose and Instructions for use:
We recommend taking 1 vial before breakfast.
1. Shake well before opening.
2. Strike down the over-cap.
3. Open and drink, alone or diluted in water or juice.
Contraindications and adverse effects.
– No adverse effects have been identified for the ingredients at the recommended dosages.
Warnings and precautions.
– Like with any other dietary supplement, if you are taking medication of follow a controlled diet, consult your doctor before using this product.
– Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
– Food supplements should not be used as substitutes for a diversified diet and a healthy lifestyle.
– Keep out of reach of the young children.
Storage and expiration date.
– Keep it in a cool and dry place.