It is a decongestant nasal spray based on hypertonic saline solution, sesame oil, glycerol, xanthan gum and natural essences such tea tree and lemon. Thanks to its content in xanthan gum, it forms a protective film over the mucosa preventing the contact of external agents. In addition, due to the acid pH of the solution (3-4), it helps to inactivate microorganisms and the hypertonic solution contributes to their elimination through the osmotic effect.
Saline solution, sesame oil, xanthan gum, tea tree and lemon essential oil.
Recommended daily dose and Instructions for use:
For adults and children from 12 years of age, apply 1 to 3 sprays per day. Continued use of the product for more than 30 days is not recommended
Instructions for use:
1. Shake the container and remove the protective cap. The first time it is used it may be necessary to press the pump several times before the product is sprayed.
2. Carefully insert the nasal applicator into a nostril and apply the product by gently massaging the area.
3. Repeat the process in another nostril.
4. Clean the applicator with water and dry.
5. Cover the applicator with the protective cap until new use.
If significant discomfort is experienced during use, stop the treatment and consult your doctor.
Contraindications and adverse effects
– If you are, or think you may be, allergic to any of the components of this health product, we recommend not using it as a precaution.
– Any serious incidents involving the product should be reported to the manufacturer and the corresponding government authority for the Member State were the user and/or patient resides.
Warnings and precautions
– For hygiene purposes and to prevent the transmission of pathogens, this container should not be used by more than one person.
– Keep out of reach of young children.
Storage and expiration date
– Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight or other heat sources.
– Do not use this product past the expiration date printed on the box.
– Discard 3 months after opening.