Food supplement of iron with caramel flavor. Iron dose supplied in each vial is 14 mg. It is a food supplement for iron deficiency states or as a dietary supplement for kids that feel tired and fatigue. Sweetened with sorbitol. Sorbitol increases iron absorption. It is suitable for diabetics.
– Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
– Contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body.
– Contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
– Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
– Contributes to normal cognitive function.
– Contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
– Has a role in the process of cell division.
Microencapsulated iron (14 mg) with caramel flavor. Sweetened with sorbitol.
Fe (ferric saccharate)
*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value
Recommended daily dose and Instructions for use:
We recommend taking 1 vial before breakfast.
1. Shake well before opening.
2. Strike down the over-cap.
3. Open and drink, alone or diluted in water or juice.
Take 3 boxes followed by 1-month rest period.
Contraindications and adverse effects.
– No adverse effects have been identified for the ingredients at the recommended dosages.
Warnings and precautions.
– Iron consumption can cause black coloration in stools which is completely normal.
– Like with any other dietary supplement, if you are taking medication of follow a controlled diet, consult your doctor before using this product.
– Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
– Food supplements should not be used as substitutes for a diversified diet and a healthy lifestyle.
– Keep out of reach of the young children.
Storage and expiration date.
– Keep it in a cool and dry place.