It helps to relieve the discomfort caused by throat irritation thanks to the protective properties of Orarez® and the other components, which have a soothing and hydrating effect. Orarez® forms a protective film on the mucous membrane of the throat to shield it from external agents, while keeping the area hydrated thanks to hyaluronic acid.
Contains Orarez®, hyaluronic acid, natural hedge mustard and calendula extracts, and a refreshing mint flavor.
30ml Oral spray (+6 years).
Shelf life: 30 months.
MEDICAL DEVICE CLASS IIa
Throat Protect is an oral spray that helps relieve the discomfort caused by throat irritation thanks to the protective properties of Orarez® and the other components, which have a soothing and hydrating effect.
Orarez® forms a protective film on the mucous membrane of the throat to shield it from external agents, while keeping the area hydrated thanks to hyaluronic acid.
Throat Protect contains natural hedge mustard and calendula extracts, combined with refreshing mint flavor, to alleviate the feeling of throat discomfort.
Purified water, sucralose, sodium hyaluronate, sodium benzoate, propylene glycol, potassium sorbate, Orarez W, Kolliphor RH40, hedge mustard extract, calendula extract and mint flavor.
Recommended daily dose and Instructions for use:
Recommended daily dose:
3 to 6 sprays daily or as often as necessary.
Instructions for use:
1. Remove the protective cap from the bottle.
2. Insert the applicator into the bottle horizontally and press down until it clicks.
3. Shake well before using. The first time the product is used, it may be necessary to “prime” the applicator by squeezing it several times until a fine mist comes out.
4. Gently insert the applicator into the mouth and squeeze the spray pump to apply the product onto the throat.
Contraindications and adverse effects
– If you are, or think you may be, allergic to any of the components of this health product, we recommend not using it as a precaution.
– Any serious incidents involving the product should be reported to the manufacturer and the corresponding government authority for the Member State were the user and/or patient resides.
Warnings and precautions
– For hygiene purposes and to prevent the transmission of pathogens, this container should not be used by more than one person.
– Keep out of reach of young children.
Storage and expiration date
– Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight or other heat sources.
– Do not use this product past the expiration date printed on the box.
– Discard 3 months after opening