Hypertonic sea water for daily nasal hygiene and decongestion. It is indicated as a therapeutic adjuvant in some indications such as nasopharyngitis, allergic rhinitis, sinusitis, hoarseness, and ENT (ear, nose and throat) disorders and pediatric treatments.
120 ml nasal spray. Bag on Valve Technology with a continuous jet and without propellant gas, that avoids the contact with external agents, guarantying the microbiological specifications. It can be used at 360º. It has an ergonomic tip adaptable to different ages noses. Available in:
Pediatric spray force (+3 months).
Soft spray force (+3 months).
Medium spray force (+ 3 years).
Strong spray force (+6 years).
30 ml nasal spray. It is a mechanical spray with booster pump, no propellant gas and with an anatomically designed nasal applicator. Available in:
Pediatric (+3 months).
Kids & Adults (+6 years).
Shelf life: 3 years.
MEDICAL DEVICE CLASS IIa
Product with MDR CERTIFICATION. If you want to know more information for this, click in here.
Medical Device Class IIa based on hypertonic sea water. It provides intense hydration for nasal cavities thanks to its mechanical cleaning and extraction effect. This maintains the nasal mucosa’s permeability.
This spray is a health product that can be used by adults and children experiencing nasopharynx infections, runny nose, paranasal sinus infections or snoring caused by dry membranes. The hypertonic nasal spray eliminates excess water from inside the nasal mucosa, the membrane cells, based on the osmotic effect of the hypertonic solution. In addition to the mechanical cleaning and decongestant action on upper airways, this osmotic effect helps reduce swelling of the mucosa. Including this hypertonic sea water in daily nasal hygiene provides therapeutic support for certain basic symptoms such as nasopharyngitis, obstructive rhinitis and sinusitis, dry nose, snoring caused by dry mucosa, and as an aid to ENT and pediatric treatments.
Pharmalink’s sea water comes from the Bay of Cancale in Brittany, which is renowned for its quality. The sampling area is classified as Class A.
Hypertonic solution based on sea water and purified water with 2.2 % of salts.
Recommended daily dose and Instructions for use:
Recommended daily dose:
For adults: Apply to each nasal cavity as needed.
For babies and children: Apply to each nostril 2 to 3 times a day.
Instructions for use:
1. Remove the protective cap.
2. Carefully insert the applicator into a nostril and squeeze the spray pump to apply the product.
3. Allow any excess product to drain so the mucous is extracted, and then blow your nose.
4. Repeat the process in the other nostril.
5. Clean the applicator with water and dry it.
6. Replace the protective cap to cover the applicator until the next use.
Apply to each nostril as needed.
Instructions to apply the product to the baby:
1. Lay your baby down with head slightly tilted to one side to facilitate the entry of sea water in the nostril.
2. Pulverize during few seconds pressing the spray head.
3. Sit up the baby to let the nose drain out. Collect mucus on a tissue.
4. Repeat on the other nostril.
5. Gently wipe around the nostrils without putting the tissue deep into the baby’s nose. Clean the tip with water and dry.
Apply to each nostril 2 to 3 times a day.
Free Nose Hypertonic Sea Water 120 ml.
Free Nose Hypertonic Sea Water 30 ml.
Contraindications and adverse effects
– Any serious incidents involving the product should be reported to the manufacturer and the corresponding government authority for the Member State were the user and/or patient resides.
– No adverse effects have been described at the recommended therapeutic doses, but if you experience side effects, consult your usual doctor or pharmacist.
Warnings and precautions
– For hygiene purposes and to prevent the transmission of pathogens, this container should not be used by more than one person.
– Keep out of reach of young children.
Storage and expiration date
– Do not use the product after the expiry date shown on the box and the bottle.
– Maintain in a dry and cool place.
– Deposit the bottle and the protective cap in the corresponding containers.
– (30 ml): Discard one month after opening.