Medical Device Class IIa based on isotonic sea water, aloe vera and hyaluronic acid. It helps to hydrate the nasal cavities avoiding excessive dryness, fluidizes mucus and facilitates its expulsion, and cleanses the nasal nostrils of retained impurities. Aloe vera and 0.2% hyaluronic acid improve the hydration of sea water and have a high-power moisturizer and humectant effect.
It is indicated in daily nasal cleansing for prevention and as a therapeutic adjuvant in some indications such as nasopharyngitis, obstructive rhinitis, sinusitis, and nasal dryness.
Pharmalink’s sea water comes from the Bay of Cancale in Brittany, which is renowned for its quality. The sampling area is classified as Class A.
Purified water, sea water, aloe vera, sodium hyaluronate.
Recommended daily dose and Instructions for use:
1. Remove the protective cover vertically.
2. Introduce the applicator gently in one nostril and press the spray head to apply the product.
3. Allow to drain the excess solution to extract the mucus, and then blow.
4. Repeat the process in the other nostril to ensure the complete removal of mucus. Apply 2-6 sprays per day in each nasal orifice.
5. Clean the tip with water, rinse and dry.
Contraindications and adverse effects.
– No adverse effects have been identified for the ingredients at the recommended dosages.
Warnings and precautions.
– For hygienic reasons and to prevent the transmission of pathogens, this container should not be used by more than one person.
– Keep out of reach of the young children.
– In case of a known or suspected allergy to any of the contents of this applicator, as a precaution, it is advisable to avoid using it.
– Any serious incident that has occurred in relation to the device should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the Member State in which the user and/or patient is established.
Storage and expiration date.
– Keep it in a dry and cool place. Maintain below 40ºC and protected from direct sunlight or other heat sources.
– Do not use the product after the expiry date shown on the box and the bottle.