Cough Syrup Kids is a syrup that has been formulated to treat any cough, dry and productive coughs.
Cough Syrup Kids forms a protective barrier on the pharyngeal mucosa, thanks to the action of xanthan gum and arabic gum, which protect the throat from contact with irritants and pathogenic microorganisms, relieving irritation and keeping it hydrated and lubricated.
At the same time, Cough Syrup Kids hydrates and reduces the viscosity of the mucus to promote its expulsion, thanks to the action of cane sugar, which stimulates salivation and increases the water content in the mucus to make it more fluid. Its exclusive formula based on natural marshmallow extract, with honey and strawberry aroma, complete its formulation, giving it a fresh and pleasant flavor.
In this way, Cough Syrup Kids calms, hydrates and protects the upper respiratory tract, allowing thus a complete approach to both dry and productive coughs.
Cane sugar, marshmallow (Althaea officinalis dry extract), xanthan gum and arabic gum.
||Per dose (10ml)
||Per daily dose (30ml)
||4,43 g (1)
||8,85 g (2)
(1) 5 ml contain 0,4 carbohydrates rations
(2) 10 ml contain 0,9 carbohydrates rations
Recommended daily dose and Instructions for use:
Recommended daily dose:
For children between 1 to 5 years it is recommended to take 5 ml of syrup 3 times a day. For children between 6 and 11 years it is recommended to take 10 ml of syrup 3 times a day. It is recommended to take the last dose before going to sleep.
Instructions for use:
1. Shake before use.
2. Remove the dosing cup and the protective cap of the bottle.
3. Take the recommended dose.
4. After each use close the bottle properly and rinse whit water and dry the dosing cup.
For hygienic reasons and to prevent the transmission of pathogens, the dosing cup should not be used by more than one person.
COUGH SYRUP KIDS WITH PRESERVATIVES LEAFLET
Contraindications and adverse effects:
– No adverse effects of Cough Syrup Kids ingredients have been described at the necessary and recommended therapeutic doses, but if you experience side effects or the symptoms last for more than a week, consult your usual doctor or pharmacist.
– If you are taking anticoagulants or any other type of medication, consult your usual doctor.
– The syrup should be taken thirty minutes before or after the intake of any other medication.
– Any serious incident that has occurred in relation to the device should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the Member State in which the user and/or patient is established.
Warnings and precautions:
– It is not recommended to use in case of pregnancy or lactation.
– In case of a known or suspected allergy to any of the contents of this medical device, as a precaution, it is advisable to avoid using it.
– If symptoms do not disappear after 1 week, consult your physician.
– Keep out of the reach of children.
Conservation and expiry date:
– Keep in a cool and dry place. Maintain below 40ºC and protected from direct sunlight or other heat source and handle the product carefully.
– The bottle should be discarded after 3 months once opened.
– Do not use after the expiry date printed on the box and label.
– Do not discard the content of this device down the drain. Deposit the bottle, the protective cap and the dosing cup in the corresponding containers.