Medical Device Class IIa based on an isotonic saline solution with 0.2% hyaluronic acid, 3% dexpanthenol and xanthan gum.
The product forms a protective film over the nasal mucosa helping restore the natural barrier of the mucous membrane and providing a mucosal protection against allergens. It also moisturizes the dry and stressed nasal mucosa helping to its healing. Recommended for adults and children from 1 year of age for the prevention of symptoms of rhinitis and as additional therapy in the rhinitis treatment.
Isotonic nasal saline solution, 3 % of dexpanthenol, 0.2 % of sodium hyaluronate and xanthan gum.
Recommended daily dose and Instructions for use:
1. Shake the bottle before use.
2. Remove the protective cover vertically.
3. Introduce the applicator gently in one nostril and press the pump to apply the product.
4. Allow to drain the excess solution to extract the mucus, and then blow.
5. Repeat the process in the other nostril to ensure the complete removal of mucus. Apply 1-2 sprays in each nostril several times a day.
6. Clean the tip with water, rinse and dry.
Contraindications and adverse effects.
– No adverse effects have been identified for the ingredients at the recommended dosages.
Warnings and precautions.
– For hygienic reasons and to prevent the transmission of pathogens, this container should not be used by more than one person.
– Keep out of reach of the young children.
– In case of a known or suspected allergy to any of the contents of this applicator, as a precaution, it is advisable to avoid using it.
– Any serious incident that has occurred in relation to the device should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the Member State in which the user and/or patient is established.
– The source of hyaluronic acid in this medical device is not from animal origin. It is obtained from bacterial fermentation.
Storage and expiration date.
– Keep it in a dry and cool place. Maintain below 40ºC and protected from direct sunlight or other heat sources.
– Do not use the product after the expiry date shown on the box and the bottle.
– Discard one month after opening.