Isotonic sea water and aloe vera. It helps clean and hydrate the nasal mucous for babies, children and adults in daily nasal hygiene and improves moisturizing and relief from nasal discomfort.
120 ml nasal spray. Bag on Valve Technology with a continuous jet and without propellant gas, that avoids the contact with external agents, guarantying the microbiological specifications. It can be used at 360º. It has an ergonomic tip adaptable to different ages noses. Available in:
Soft spray force (+0 months).
Medium spray force (+3 years).
Shelf life: 3 years.
MEDICAL DEVICE CLASS IIa
Product with MDR CERTIFICATION. If you want to know more information for this, click in here.
Medical Device Class IIa based on isotonic sea water and aloe vera. Specially for babies and children. It helps to hydrate the nasal cavities avoiding excessive dryness, fluidizes mucus and facilitates its expulsion, and cleanses the nasal nostrils of retained impurities. Aloe vera facilitates and prolongs the hydration of sea water.
It is indicated in daily nasal cleansing for prevention and as a therapeutic adjuvant in some indications such as nasopharyngitis, obstructive rhinitis, sinusitis, and nasal dryness.
Pharmalink’s sea water comes from the Bay of Cancale in Brittany, which is renowned for its quality. The sampling area is classified as Class A.
Purified water, sea water (sodium chloride 0.9%), Aloe Vera and sodium hydroxide.
Recommended daily dose and Instructions for use:
Apply 2 to 6 sprays in each nostril per day, or as often as necessary.
Instructions for use:
1. Remove the protective cover vertically.
2. Introduce the applicator gently in one nostril and press the spray head to apply the product.
3. Allow to drain the excess solution to extract the mucus, and then blow.
4. Repeat the process in the other nostril to ensure the complete removal of mucus.
5. Clean the tip with water, rinse and dry
Instructions to apply the product to the baby:
1. Lay your baby down with head slightly tilted to one side to facilitate the entry of sea water in the nostril.
2. Pulverize during few seconds pressing the spray head.
3. Sit up the baby to let the nose drain out. Collect mucus on a tissue.
4. Repeat on the other nostril.
5. Gently wipe around the nostrils without putting the tissue deep into the baby’s nose. Clean the tip with water and dry.
Free Nose Isotonic Sea Water with Aloe Vera
Contraindications and adverse effects.
– No adverse effects have been described at the recommended therapeutic doses, but if you experience side effects, consult your usual doctor or pharmacist.
Warnings and precautions.
– For hygienic reasons and to prevent the transmission of pathogens, this container should not be used by more than one person.
– Keep out of reach of the young children.
– In case of a known or suspected allergy to any of the contents of this applicator, as a precaution, it is advisable to avoid using it.
– Any serious incident that has occurred in relation to the device should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the Member State in which the user and/or patient is established.
Storage and expiration date.
– Keep it in a dry and cool place. Maintain below 40ºC and protected from direct sunlight or other heat sources.
– Do not use the product after the expiry date shown on the box and the bottle.