Earwax Audio Spray is an ear spray that contains docusate sodium, propylene glycol, glycerin and lemon scent. It helps soften and dissolve earwax buildup, making it easier to remove. It also cleans and lubricates the external auditory canal to help prevent earwax buildup.
Docusate sodium, propylene glycol, glycerin and lemon aroma.
Recommended daily dose and Instructions for use:
2 sprays daily until the discomfort disappears.
Instructions for use:
For improved results, clean with Daily Cleaning Audio Spray.
1. Remove the protective cap from the bottle.
2. Insert the applicator into the bottle horizontally and press down until it clicks.
3. Shake well before using. The first time the product is used, it may be necessary to “prime” the applicator by squeezing it several times until a fine mist comes out.
4. Use the applicator to spray the product into the ear to be treated and leave the treatment on for 20 minutes.
5. Repeat if necessary.
Contraindications and adverse effects
– Do not use if you experience any form of physiological discomfort or have an ear pathology.
– In the event of ear pain or discomfort, DO NOT use the product and be sure to contact a medical professional.
– Any serious incidents involving the product should be reported to the manufacturer and the corresponding government authority for the Member State were the user and/or patient resides.
Warnings and precautions
– Do not insert any objects into the ear before or after using this product.
– For hygiene purposes and to prevent the transmission of pathogens, this container should not be used by more than one person.
– Keep out of reach of young children.
Storage and expiration date
– Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight or other heat sources.
– Discard 3 months after opening.
– Do not use this product past the expiration date printed on the box.