Oral spray of 10 ml (approx. 140 sprays)
For vitamin B12 deficiency or as a dietary supplement
- Vitamin B12 helps the nervous and immune systems, as well as metabolism, work properly.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency can arise in situations such as intestinal or stomach problems, poor nutrition, pregnancy and in people who follow a strict vegetarian diet.
- Vitamin B12 oral spray is a dietary supplement formulated to provide 250 µg of vitamin B12 per spray, which is 10,000% of the recommended daily dosage.
- Vitamin B12 helps to increase vitamin B12 levels and reduce tiredness and fatigue. This dietary supplement is suitable for vegans.
This product is sweetened with sucralose.
Water, stabilizer (E422), vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), sweetener (E955), preservatives (E202 and E211), acidity regulator (citric acid) and cherry flavor.
Per 100 g
x 1 spray
x 6 sprays
250 µg (10,000 % NRV*)
1500 µg (60,000 % NRV*)
*NRV; Nutrient reference value
+3 years: 2-3 sprays daily on the tongue, which are equivalent to 500-700 µg of vitamin B12, or following doctor’s orders.
+12 years: 4-6 sprays daily on the tongue, which are equivalent to 1,000-1,500 µg of vitamin B12, or following doctor’s orders.
Instructions for use:
- Shake well before using and spray directly into the mouth.
Contraindications and adverse effects
- No adverse effects have been identified for the ingredients at the necessary therapeutic and recommended dosages.
Warnings and precautions
- Like with any other dietary supplement, if you are taking medication or follow a controlled diet, consult your doctor before using this product.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Dietary supplements should not be used as substitutes for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Consult a doctor if you are pregnant and/or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place, away from light, below 25ºC.
Storage and expiration date
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight or other heat sources.
- Do not use this product past the expiration date printed on the box.