Oral spray of 10 ml
Helps calm nerves when feeling overwhelmed, thanks to its vitamin B6 content, which contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system..
Contains California poppy, 5-HTP, vitamin B6 and Roman chamomile essential oil.
Technology with a stable galenic formula. What does this mean? It is an emulsion that guarantees the exact dose of each ingredient. Additionally, this format makes it possible for Quickcalm to offer fast sublingual absorption and a high bioavailability of nutrients in the body.
Its small size also makes it convenient to take with you anywhere!
Mechanism of action:
Quickcalm is a dietary supplement that contains vitamin B6, 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), California poppy extract and Roman chamomile essential oil.
• Vitamin B6 helps the nervous system work properly and maintains mental health. Since this vitamin is also involved in the production of serotonin, the right dosage must be used in order for 5-HTP to be effective.
• 5-HTP is an amino acid that is involved in the production of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that regulates moods and is behind the sense of well-being. Factors such as anxiety, stress, depression, sleep deprivation and a poor diet reduce serotonin levels.
• California poppy, a plant that is native to the southwestern United States, has traditionally been used to promote relaxation.
• Roman chamomile essential oil has traditionally been used for its relaxing properties.
Quickcalm has been formulated to support mental health, to help the nervous system work properly, and to reduce tiredness and fatigue thanks to its vitamin B6 content.
This product is sweetened with sucralose.
Water, humectant (E422), emulsifier (E433), California poppy extract (Eschscholzia californica Cham.), 5-hydroxytryptophan (Griffonia simplicifolia extract), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), mint extract, antioxidant (combination of natural tocopherols), Romana chamomile essential oil (Chamaemelum nobile L.), preservatives (E202 and E211) and sweetener (E955).
|Per 1 spray||Per 6 sprays|
|Californian poppy extract||9.45 mg||56.7 mg|
|5-HTP||2.50 mg||15 mg|
|Vitamin B6||1.4mg (100% NRV*)||8.4mg (600% NRV*)|
|Roman chamomile essential oil||0.2 mg||1.2 mg|
*NRV: Nutrients reference value
12-17 years: 1 spray up to 3 times a day.
+18 years: 1-2 sprays up to 3 times a day.
Contraindications and adverse effects.
- No adverse effects have been identified for the ingredients at the recommended dosages.
Warnings and precautions.
- Like with any other dietary supplement, if you are taking medication or follow a controlled diet, consult your doctor before using this product.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Dietary supplements should not be used as substitutes for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not take if pregnant or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
Storage and expiration date.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight or other heat sources.
- Do not use this product past the expiration date printed on the box.