IRON FOR ADULTS
10 monodose drinkable vials of 8 ml each.
Monodose vials enable an exact dose and are presented in a compact box with tamper evident. It has a first opening verification and it is recloseable at any time.
+12 years old.
For children and adults with iron deficiency states or that feel tired and fatigue.
Iron (14 mg). Sweetened with sucralose.
Food supplement of iron with caramel flavor. Iron dose supplied in each vial is 14 mg. It is a food supplement for iron deficiency states or as a dietary supplement for kids that feel tired and fatigue. Sweetened with sucralose. It is suitable for diabetics.
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body.
- Contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Has a role in the process of cell division.
Water, thickener (carboxymethylcellulose), Fe (ferric saccharate), sucralose, caramel flavor, preservatives (potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate).
Fe (ferric saccharate)
*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value
We recommend taking 1 vial before breakfast.
1. Shake well before opening.
2. Strike down the over-cap.
3. Open and drink, alone or diluted in water or juice.
Take 3 boxes followed by 1-month rest period.
Contraindications and adverse effects.
- No adverse effects have been identified for the ingredients at the recommended dosages.
Warnings and precautions.
- Iron consumption can cause black coloration in stools which is completely normal.
- Like with any other dietary supplement, if you are taking medication of follow a controlled diet, consult your doctor before using this product.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as substitutes for a diversified diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of the young children.
Storage and expiration date.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.